Image gallery: 2016 Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage
Alright, we'll admit it. What we really love is the colour theme. While the MT-07 Moto Cage is already available in matte grey with red highlights, the fluorescent yellow was only recently revealed. But what is it? It is a variant of the Yamaha MT-07 that takes inspiration from the freestyle stunt riding movement. So, it gets various protection bits like hand guards and tubular crash protection around the engine, a sump guard and a radiator guard. There are no mechanical changes, so the motorcycle still makes 75PS and 68Nm.
If you like popping wheelies and pulling rolling stoppies, this then this MT-07 is the perfect bike for you
Look closely and you will notice all the crash protection that has been applied to the MT-07
Hand guards tubular frame protection will save you when you overcook a wheelie or a stoppie
We also like that yellow and matte grey colour scheme Yamaha has applied
There are no mechanical changes, so the Moto Cage still performs like an MT-07
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch