Image Gallery : 2016 Triumph Speed Triple
The looks might not be very different from the older motorcycle, but that's because that look has become a signature for Triumph's modern triples
A single sided swingarm with those beautiful twin cans make the rear a work of art
The headlights have been tweaked a bit. We like the look of those bar-end mirrors, though
Look familiar? That's because they're almost exactly identical to the current clocks
By itself, the Speed Triple is a riot around a racetrack. But if you want even more thrills, there's always the R version
With over a 100 changes to the engine, the new Speed Triple delivers more power and torque than its predecessor
The Speed Triple's hooligan nature has always brought a grin to our face. The new one promises to be just as good
We like the red. But we like the contrast in the grey and red R just a tiny bit more
Starts Rs 11,46,700
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700