Image gallery: 2016 Maserati Quattroporte
The Maserati Quattroporte has received an update for 2016 and features a more aerodynamic exterior paired to an updated interior. The redesigned bumper with the Air Shutter reduces aerodynamic drag by 10 per cent. This has resulted in increased top speed across all the variants over the outgoing Quattroporte. On the inside, the updated Quattroporte gets a new 8.4-inch infotainment system with a host of electronic packages to aid the driver. The two variants on offer are the GranLusso and the GranSport, both of which are polar opposites of each other. Take a look at the updated Maserati Quattroporte below.
The redesigned bumper gives the Quattroporte a sporty character. The integrated front splitter is on point
Quad exhausts with the rear diffuser are tastefully understated
The "trident" 5-spoke alloys on the GranSport are low profile and eye-catching
The red and black interiors of the GranSport are very nice
The Quattroporte GranLusso is the luxury oriented variant, more understated than the shouty GranSport
The brown leather seats with wood trim is drool worthy
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order