Image gallery: 2016 Maserati Quattroporte
The Maserati Quattroporte has received an update for 2016 and features a more aerodynamic exterior paired to an updated interior. The redesigned bumper with the Air Shutter reduces aerodynamic drag by 10 per cent. This has resulted in increased top speed across all the variants over the outgoing Quattroporte. On the inside, the updated Quattroporte gets a new 8.4-inch infotainment system with a host of electronic packages to aid the driver. The two variants on offer are the GranLusso and the GranSport, both of which are polar opposites of each other. Take a look at the updated Maserati Quattroporte below.
The redesigned bumper gives the Quattroporte a sporty character. The integrated front splitter is on point
Quad exhausts with the rear diffuser are tastefully understated
The "trident" 5-spoke alloys on the GranSport are low profile and eye-catching
The red and black interiors of the GranSport are very nice
The Quattroporte GranLusso is the luxury oriented variant, more understated than the shouty GranSport
The brown leather seats with wood trim is drool worthy
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh