Image gallery: 2016 Maruti Vitara Brezza diesel road test review
Maruti Suzuki launched the Vitara Brezza at Rs 6.99 lakh in India. The Vitara Brezza marks a first on multiple grounds for Maruti Suzuki in India. This is the first sub-4m compact SUV by Maruti Suzuki in India. Also, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been built entirely inhouse in India under the supervision of C V Raman, executive director of engineering at MSIL. The Vitara Brezza has been placed in a segment that lies between the Mahindra TUV300 and Ford EcoSport.
Read our 2016 Maruti Vitara Brezza diesel road test review here
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, clickhere or select the individual stories below
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700