Image gallery: 2016 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift
Maruti Suzuki India introduced the Alto 800 facelift recently. This car gets added features and an increase in the fuel efficiency. The mechanicals though remain the same - an 800cc 3-cylinder engine 48PS/69Nm delivering a fuel efficiency of 24.7kmpl in petrol mode and 33.34km/kg in CNG. There are two new colours to choose from- the one you see here is called Mojito Green while the second one is Cerulean Blue. Gaze at the images of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift below
There are new colours like the Mojito Green you see here
The infotainment system is new and has USB and AUX inputs
A storage space for keeping knick knacks is provided for just above the lockable glove box
The Alto 800 facelift comes with the same switchgear as the outgoing model
A bottle holder like the one in the Celerio is now present just behind but between the two front seats
The Alto 800 also gets a provision for child safety locks
The grille is more wider now and there is also the provision now for fog lamps
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700