Image gallery: 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R road test review
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is one of the fastest motorcycles on the planet. For 2016, Kawasaki has given their 1,441cc Hypersport motorcycle a refresh that includes a new paint scheme, upgraded brakes and a new Ohlins rear shock. The motor makes the same 210PS and 158Nm and is superlatively smooth. For more details on the motorcycle and what it feels like to ride such a machine head over to our road test review
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R has an unmistakable face
The side profile is long and dramatic and take a look at the size of those exhausts!
Easy to be fooled into thinking the ZX-14R runs a couple of jet engines. It almost feels that way for the rider too!
The Kawasaki ZX-14R feels large but very stable mid corner
That's a terrifying sight to have in your mirrors!
The massive fairing provides great wind protection in a full tuck
Large and flat tail piece is perhaps the most retrained bit of design on the motorcycle
Ohlins rear shock has a remote preload adjuster for ease of use
Rear brake reservoir is cleverly tucked away under the seat
Tool kit is smartly stowed in its own box
Grab rail won't be of much use under hard acceleration. Useful mounting points for luggage though
Cockpit uses twin analogue meters and a large black and white digital display. The black and white scheme can be reversed for better readability
Turning the ignition on brings up an animation of the headlamps on the digital display
Fully adjutable front suspension
190 section Bridgestone Battlax tyres offer great grip
Starts Rs 19,70,000
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each