Image gallery: 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750
Harley-Davidson have released the 2016 Street 750 in India as a part of the Dark Custom line up. The update doesn't see too many changes, except for the revised braking system and the new dark colour scheme. The front end of the Street 750 gets a single disc brake with a dual piston caliper for plenty of braking power.The Street 750 continues to run the liquid-cooled V-twin 749cc Revolution X engine mated to a six speed transmission. The engine makes 60Nm of torque and we found it to be very rideable. When we first rode it, we found that the Street 750's brakes weren't too sharp and lacked feel. Hopefully this upgrade should have fixed that problem.
Here's the image gallery to get a good idea of what to expect.
The Harley's Street 750 wheelbase measures 1.5m for easy urban riding
The Street 750 gets a single disc brake with a dual piston caliper in the front
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal