Image gallery: 2016 Harley-Davidson Iron 883
The new Iron 883 from Harley-Davidson is part of the 2016 Dark Custom line-up and features an updated design. The new motorcycle also gets a bunch of other updates like a new front and an adjustable rear suspension. The Iron 883 also gets reworked seats with better material and a revised shape for better comfort. The suspension now gets emulsion coil-over shocks with new front cartridge forks. The shocks are nitrogen gas-charged and feature an internal valve stack with 36mm pistons. The progressive-rate spring pre-load on the rear suspension can be adjusted using a spanner. The forks feature a calibrated piston and progressive rate springs. To resist wheel hop under hard braking, the forks use a triple-rate spring.
The 2016 Iron 883 gets an updated design
The front forks use a triple-rate spring system to prevent wheel hop under heavy braking
The progressive-rate spring pre-load on the rear suspension can be adjusted using a spanner
The new Iron 883's seats have been reworked with new materials and a revised shape for better comfort
Starts Rs 9,38,000
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again