Image gallery: 2016 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
The Dark Custom line up from Harley-Davidson includes the 2016 H-D Forty-Eight. This update gives the motorcycle a new design scheme with retro styling cues. The new model also gets a new suspension set-up similar to the one on the Iron 883. Like the Iron 883, it gets an improved emulsion rear shock with screw adjustability. The Forty-Eight gets new light weight mag wheels and a large front end featuring 49mm forks. In terms of comfort, the Forty-Eight gets a new seat that has been reworked in terms of material and design.
"Retro styling cues and a perfect ratio of black, color and chrome give this bike a bold visual presence," says Harley
The update gives the bike new lightweight mag wheels
The tank features graphics inspired from the 1970s
A reworked seat has been fitted for better comfort
The new Forty-Eight gets an improved emulsion rear shock with screw adjustability
Starts Rs 9,38,000
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch