Image gallery: 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12
The Aston Martin GT12 is an extreme, track ready version of the Vantage supercar. Only 100 of these beauties were built and each of them comes with a motorsport-derived chassis, enormous splitters, gaping air intakes and a gigantic rear wing. It's 6.0-litre V12 engine has been tweaked to produce 600PS and weight has been reduced by 100kg over the standard road car. Very few people will be lucky enough to even drive such a car let alone own one. The rest of us can simply scroll down and drool
The Aston Martin Vantage GT12 is a road car inspired by GT3 racers
Lovely interior is covered in Alcantara and carbon fibre
Sculpted bucket seats look like they came straight out of a race car
Standard Aston Martin controls and knobs reside on a bed of carbon fibre
An already taut and muscular design meets aggressive, race-derived bodywork
Light weight wheels wrapped in high performance Michelin rubber
Such a purposeful looking rear end!
Long, low and oh so mean
The 6.0-litre V12 engine is naturally aspirated and tuned to produce 600PS. All accompanied with an incredible sound!
See how close the road going Aston Martin Vantage GT12 looks to its race-bred cousin
Beautiful carbon fibre detailing
Massive V-shaped scoop on the bonnet provides cool air to the engine
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch