Hyundai Xcent Prime taxi available with factory-fitted CNG in India
Hyundai India has launched the taxi variant of the Xcent, called the Prime, with a factory-fitted CNG option. The Hyundai Xcent Prime is available in the pre-facelift form and comes with a warranty of 1,00,00km/3 year warranty. Hyundai offers the Xcent Prime with T and T+ trims. The Hyundai Xcent Prime will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour.
The Hyundai Xcent Prime also comes with a speed limiting function which comes at no-additional cost to the owner
Hyundai says that they've added the CNG kit to their Xcent taxi trim because of the high response to the car. Taxi operators are said to prefer the Hyundai Xcent Prime over the Maruti Dzire Tour because of the space and available features proposition. Hyundai also says that the Xcent Prime brings along with it the ease of registration and also the tax benefit in certain areas. The Hyundai Xcent Prime also comes with a speed limiting function which comes at no-additional cost to the owner. It basically caps the top speed of the vehicle to around 100kmph so that the driver doesn't exceed the speed limit. ABS and airbags though are not part of the equipment on offer.
The Hyundai Xcent Prime gets the 83PS/114Nm 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application