Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition starts arriving on dealer floors
Celebrating the first anniversary of the car's India launch, Hyundai India launched the Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition in September. This car has now started arriving at dealership. This is a limited run model of 1,000 units and is based on the top-spec SX(O) trim level. Prices for the Verna Anniversary Edition start at Rs 11.69 lakh for the petrol manual. The petrol auto costs Rs 12.83 lakh and the diesel manual is priced at Rs 13.03 lakh.
The cars get a host of additional features. These are a wireless phone charging pod, black ORVMs, black shark fin antennae, a rear spoiler, brushed aluminium-finished skid plates, and blue interior accents. The interior is an all-black affair, unlike the dual-tone one in the standard car.
The car is mechanically unchanged. The two engine options are a 1.6-litre petrol and a 1.6-litre diesel. The petrol produces 123 PS and a peak torque of 151.022 Nm. The diesel has outputs of 128 PS and 258.90 Nm. Both engines are available with a 6-speed manual transmission. Additionally, the petrol version offers a six-speed automatic option.
Hyundai India will offer two new colours with the sedan, Marina Blue and Polar White. The Hyundai Verna competes with the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and the Toyota Yaris in its segment.
Image source: IAB
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base