Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV to be launched in India on May 21
Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV which made a global debut earlier this month is slated to be launched in India on May 21, 2019. The bookings for the Venue opened on May 2 and the car has already drawn 2000 bookings in a day. Buyers can register for their Hyundai Venue by paying a Rs 21,000 booking amount on the Hyundai website and dealerships.
The car will be offered with two petrol and one diesel engine. The 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4-litre diesel engine that is good enough for 90PS and 220Nm. The new engine on offer is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 120PS and 172Nm. This engine will come with a choice of a six-speed manual and a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox.
The Venue will be the first car to debut with Hyundai's Blue Link connectivity. The compact SUV will also feature an Arkamys sound system and eco-coating
The Venue is expected to start at Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom. Venue competes against the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained