Hyundai Venue gets S(O) and SX(O) Executive variants, priced from Rs 9.03 lakh
Hyundai Venue is the best-selling sub-four-metre SUV in its segment, thanks to its wide range of engine and gearbox options. The newly-launched Hyundai Venue S(O) variant starts from Rs 9.03 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi. It will be available with the 1.0-litre T-GDI petrol engine, mated to 6-speed iMT and 7-speed DCT, and 1.5-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
On the other hand, the Hyundai Venue SX(O) Executive that is priced at Rs 10.97 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi, is only available with the 1.5-litre diesel engine. The Venue S(O) variant is now the entry point to the turbo petrol and diesel range of the Venue whereas Hyundai has also taken the 1.0-litre SX(O) MT off the shelves. As seen in the pictures, Hyundai has replaced the diamond-cut alloy wheels with styled wheels in the S(O) and SX(O) Executive trims. See how the Hyundai Venue fairs its against rivals here.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine of the Venue was available right from the base variants earlier. However, the E and S diesel variants have now been discontinued and the Venue diesel is now available from S(O) onwards. The starting price for the Venue diesel has now increased from Rs 8.38 lakh to Rs 9.45 lakh ex-showroom. Read our review of the Hyundai Venue here.
Text by Amit Saraswat
Image source: Supriya Swain via Facebook
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector