Hyundai to hold free car clinic across India from September 17-26
Hyundai India has announced that it will be conducting its 22nd 'free car care clinic' across India. This camp will be held from September 17-26 at all of Hyundai's service outlets. For the eastern region of India however, this camp will extend till September 28.
This car care clinic will provide customers with a free 90-point check-up of their vehicle, which include a thorough examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, air-conditioning and the body. The camp will also offer spare parts, labour charges and other services to the customers at a discounted rate. Apart from discounts on extended warranties, Hyundai India will also conduct lucky draws on a daily basis to give away 100 free extended warranties and cricket kits. For customers who own a Hyundai car which is over four years old, the brand will offer additional discounts.
Rakesh Srivastava, the senior VP of Hyundai India's Sales and Marketing department, says that these camps have always received excellent responses from customers in the past. He hopes to see an increased participation from customers this time too. Hyundai frequently holds such check-up camps which goes a long way in improving the brand's long-term relationship with the customers.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits