Hyundai to hike car prices in 2012
Hyundai's director of marketing and sales, Arvind Saxena was quoted as saying that there will be a price hike across all the Hyundai models from January 2012. Mr. Saxena mentioned that Hyundai as a company is finding it difficult to absorb the higher fuel prices, rising inflation and also sharp rupee depreciation. He further added that they are still working out on the specific increase on various models and broadly, the price increase will be in the range of 1.5 to 2% across all models.
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year