Hyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
Hyundai Motors has given out a teaser of what we should look for at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. A new EV concept from the Koreans is in works and will be showcased at the Hyundai stall on September 10.
The company says the new concept will be sport key elements inspired by their very first model from the 70s. Though what we see from the pictures is an LED bar that runs across the rear of the concept car. The cluster of lights doubles up as brake lights and lights up the Hyundai Logo. Where we usually find a license plate, Hyundai has up another LED display in the bumper, but this time is read out '45' (the concept name).
The concept is expected to have a notchback/fastback body type. The future EVs from Hyundai's could take design cues from the same. Hyundai recently launched the Hyundai Kona all-electric crossover in India that retails at Rs 23.7 lakh ex-showroom India.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?