Hyundai starts i-Drive India cross country drive
12 lakh is not a small number. So when Hyundai says it has sold over 12 lakh i10s since it was introduced in 2007, it is no small feat. And to celebrate this achievement, Hyundai recently launched the special edition i10 i-tech. The car got a host of interesting features that make it that much more special in the celebrations.
That is not all. What celebration is complete without a cross country drive touching all major cities? The i-Drive India, the cross country drive, was flagged off from Delhi on March 5, 2012 by Nalin Kapoor, senior general manager and group head of marketing, HMIL. The drive will cover a total distance of over 9000km by the time it ends on March 29, back in Delhi. The route for the drive will be Delhi â" Jaipur â" Udaipur â" Silvassa â" Mumbai â" Goa â" Hubli â" Bangalore â" Coimbatore â" Kochi â" Salem â" Chennai â" Vijayawada â" Vishakhapatnam â" Bhubaneshwar â" Kolkata â" Gaya â" Varanasi â" Agra â" Delhi â" Jammu â" Delhi. Speaking at the launch, Nalin Kapoor said "We are delighted to launch the first edition of Hyundai's cross country drive i-Drive India with the special edition of our most successful car i-10. We are certain that the new special edition with its innovative and advanced features will be appreciated by all the participants of this drive. Through Modern Premium brand direction, we provide new value and Hyundai experience to our customers"
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July