Hyundai Santro Xing celebration edition launched in India
Hyundai India has announced sales of its longest selling car, the Santro with a celebration edition. The car is being offered for a limited period with body graphics, rear chrome garnish and rear parking sensors with LED display. Inside, there is a new Blaupunkt audio system, new floor mats and a rear manual curtain to block the sunlight. The celebration edition is available only with the GL Plus model and in coral white, sleek silver and mushroom colours. While prices haven't been announced yet, expect it to cost around Rs 20,000 more than the regular car. A finance option on the Santro is being offered at an interest rate of 7.44 per cent.
Under the hood, the Santro comes with a 1.1-litre engine which is available both in petrol and LPG options. The 63PS IRDe engine is known to be peppy and comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. On the safety front, the Santro has keyless entry, dual impact side beams, collapsible steering and self locking doors. Sadly, ABS and airbags aren't even on the options list.
Update: Hyundai has priced the Santro Xing Celebration Edition at Rs 3.81 lakh, ex-Delhi
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector