Hyundai Motor India releases music video made from Elite i20 sounds
Hyundai Motor India has released an innovative music video which does not feature any traditional musical instruments. Instead, the 'Drive Mein Junoon' music video has been composed from 118 sounds derived from the Elite i20. The music video celebrates the success of the hatchback in India and features Arijit Singh.
The music video has been composed by utilising sounds made by pulling the handbrake, engaging the wipers, turning the indicators on and off, opening and closing the doors, revving the engine etc. The carmaker has stated in an official release that this unique song was recorded in just a single day.
Hyundai has said that it will be organising different contests and activities around the song to further engage its audiences. The carmaker also intends to continue creating innovative content to connect with its customers.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year