Hyundai Motor India releases music video made from Elite i20 sounds
Hyundai Motor India has released an innovative music video which does not feature any traditional musical instruments. Instead, the 'Drive Mein Junoon' music video has been composed from 118 sounds derived from the Elite i20. The music video celebrates the success of the hatchback in India and features Arijit Singh.
The music video has been composed by utilising sounds made by pulling the handbrake, engaging the wipers, turning the indicators on and off, opening and closing the doors, revving the engine etc. The carmaker has stated in an official release that this unique song was recorded in just a single day.
Hyundai has said that it will be organising different contests and activities around the song to further engage its audiences. The carmaker also intends to continue creating innovative content to connect with its customers.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700