Hyundai launches Grand i10 automatic in India at Rs 5.64 lakh
Hyundai has launched an automatic variant of the Grand i10 in India at Rs 5.64 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Grand i10 automatic was part of Hyundai's original plan for the Indian market, however the Korean company had deferred the actual launch to a later date. The four-speed automatic gearbox in the Grand automatic is the same unit as in the i20 and Verna and is mated to an 83PS 1.2-litre petrol motor .
The Grand i10's automatic gear shift lever
The Grand i10 automatic comes in two trims- Asta and Sportz. The Asta is the higher of the two trims and gets alloy wheels and a rear spoiler. Inside the features remains similar to the corresponding manual version with a push-button start and all four power windows. Hyundai had recently discontinued sales of the i10 automatic as also the 1.2-litre Kappa2 engine. This was in anticipation of the launch of the Grand i10 automatic and that it doesn't end up cannibalizing sales of the newer Hyundai. The top of the line Grand i10 automatic Asta variant is priced at Rs 5.92 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base