Hyundai launches Grand i10 automatic in India at Rs 5.64 lakh
Hyundai has launched an automatic variant of the Grand i10 in India at Rs 5.64 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Grand i10 automatic was part of Hyundai's original plan for the Indian market, however the Korean company had deferred the actual launch to a later date. The four-speed automatic gearbox in the Grand automatic is the same unit as in the i20 and Verna and is mated to an 83PS 1.2-litre petrol motor .
The Grand i10's automatic gear shift lever
The Grand i10 automatic comes in two trims- Asta and Sportz. The Asta is the higher of the two trims and gets alloy wheels and a rear spoiler. Inside the features remains similar to the corresponding manual version with a push-button start and all four power windows. Hyundai had recently discontinued sales of the i10 automatic as also the 1.2-litre Kappa2 engine. This was in anticipation of the launch of the Grand i10 automatic and that it doesn't end up cannibalizing sales of the newer Hyundai. The top of the line Grand i10 automatic Asta variant is priced at Rs 5.92 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate