Hyundai India updates Elite i20 and i20 Active with 7-inch touchscreen Audio Visual Navigation system
The Hyundai Elite i20 and i20 Active have been updated with a 7-inch touchscreen AVN system. This system is the same one seen in the recently launched Hyundai Creta that we've driven. The update comes after the i20's recently launched rival, the Honda Jazz came with a touchscreen AVN system.
When it was released, the i20 grabbed a majority of the market thanks to its sharp looks and feature loaded package. The only thing missing was a touchscreen AVN. With this update, the i20 evens most odds with the Honda Jazz in terms of the features offered. The 7-inch AVN system will be available only in the top end Asta variant on the Elite i20 and SX variant of the i20 Active. There will be no other changes to the interiors or to the engines of the cars. However, Hyundai did revise the features list of the Elite i20 just last month.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions