Hyundai India updates Elite i20 and i20 Active with 7-inch touchscreen Audio Visual Navigation system
The Hyundai Elite i20 and i20 Active have been updated with a 7-inch touchscreen AVN system. This system is the same one seen in the recently launched Hyundai Creta that we've driven. The update comes after the i20's recently launched rival, the Honda Jazz came with a touchscreen AVN system.
When it was released, the i20 grabbed a majority of the market thanks to its sharp looks and feature loaded package. The only thing missing was a touchscreen AVN. With this update, the i20 evens most odds with the Honda Jazz in terms of the features offered. The 7-inch AVN system will be available only in the top end Asta variant on the Elite i20 and SX variant of the i20 Active. There will be no other changes to the interiors or to the engines of the cars. However, Hyundai did revise the features list of the Elite i20 just last month.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year