Hyundai India to organize Navratri car care camp from October 14 to 22, 2020
Just ahead of the festive season, Hyundai India will be organizing a Navratri car care camp from October 14 to 22, 2020 across all its dealerships in India. As a part of this camp, Hyundai India will be offering attractive discounts on labour costs, interior cleaning, external care, anti-rust treatment and more. This will be applicable to all the Hyundai cars in the portfolio, also not limited to the new purchase only.
To be precise, cars that are more than 5 years old, will get a mechanical labour discount of 15 per cent on periodic service and running repair whereas cars less than 5 years of age will get a mechanical labour discount of 5 per cent on running repair. Interior cleaning, external beautification, anti-rust, body paint will be offered with a 20 per cent discount, whereas wheel alignment and wheel balancing will see a discount of 10 per cent. The company dealerships will also offer attractive offers on tyres and will conduct a complimentary 50-point check on all the vehicles taking part in this camp.
Commenting on the launch of the Camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai being a lifetime partner to its customers is committed to continuously introduce service initiatives for best ownership experience. With the upcoming festive season, we wish to celebrate and connect with our customers through few of these innovative initiatives thereby giving quality time for a happy life."
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home