Hyundai India announces Nationwide freedom drive - Offers on car maintenance
Hyundai India is the 2nd largest carmaker in the Indian market and the largest automotive exporter since its inception. Hyundai always comes up with impressive service and after-sales packages. Under the nationwide freedom drive, Hyundai is offering discounts on mechanical labour, extended warranties and roadside assistance. The freedom drive will take place for 7 days across all dealerships in the country.
Talking more about the discounts and offers, customers can avail up to 10 percent discount on extended warranty, 20 percent discount on roadside assistance and 15 percent discount on mechanical labour (for those customers who could get their car serviced from Jan-Jun 21). Because of the nationwide lockdown, dealerships were shut and brands announced warranty and service extensions to provide peace of mind to the customers.
Commenting on the Freedom Drive, Tarun Garg, Director, Sales, Marketing and Service said, "Hyundai as a customer-first organization has always innovated products and services to provide unmatched ownership experience to our customers. Hyundai Freedom Drive is a nationwide service camp conceptualized to provide a seamless service experience and enhanced peace of mind for our customers."
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?