Hyundai India announce a price hike for its whole range from 2023
Due to growing input costs, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced price increases throughout its model lineup.
Although the business has continued to tolerate rising costs, it will now pass on some of the rise in input costs by increasing prices throughout its whole model range. HMIL will keep up its constant internal efforts to lessen the impact of prices on customers. Beginning in January 2023, new pricing for the HMIL model range will be in effect.
Hyundai has announced pricing increases for the new year, joining a long list of automakers. While price increases around the start of the year have always been the norm, they have become increasingly common all year long due to the rising cost of commodities. Car manufacturers typically increase costs by around four times this amount in 2022.
Bookings for Hyundai's loniq 5 EV will begin on December 20, 2022. Prices are anticipated to be in the range of 50 lakh (ex-showroom), and it's likely that the model will be put together at the company's factory in Tamil Nadu. Expect the loniq 5 pricing to reflect the launch-day price rise.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599