Hyundai i20 Active design language revealed
After months and months of spotting test mules and more recently, the car being caught at a photo shoot, Hyundai India has officially revealed the design language for the new i20 Active. The Hyundai i20 Active is the hopped-up version of the Elite and follows the trend of hatchback-based SUV-style cars, first started by the Cross.
While there is not much to glean from the press release, we already know that the car follows Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language. There is a bit of the raised stance that we have seen in other cars which take after the crossover philosophy. Also, the i20 Active will get features like the skid plates and fresh set of alloys among other things.
We expect Hyundai to use the engine and transmission options from the Elite for the Active. In the press release, Hyundai says that the i20 Active will be launched in March and our source confirms the statement along with a fixed date, that is March 9. More details on the car and pricing will be available on said date.
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- 2023 Honda CB200X launched in India at Rs 1.47 lakh
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed