Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition priced from Rs 6.11 lakh
Soon after news of its launch broke, prices of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition are now known. Prices for this mid-spec variant of the hatchback start from Rs 6.11 lakh for the petrol-manual. This goes up to Rs 6.64 lakh for the petrol-AMT while the diesel manual costs Rs 7.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
Features already available on the Magna variant are central locking and keyless entry, speed-sensing door locks, LED DRLs, gloss black/chrome radiator finish, steering mounted controls and driver's seat height adjustment. Safety features include ABS, two-airbags and the speed warning system.
To this, the Corporate Edition adds 5-inch gunmetal-finish alloy wheels, power-folding outer mirrors with integrated turn indicators, special Corporate exterior badging, a 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation, an air purifier and anti-bacterial seats.
The 1,197cc 4-cylinder petrol motor makes 83PS and 116Nm. The diesel motor is a 1,186cc 3-cylinder unit with 75PS and 194Nm. Both engines are available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT. the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios petrol manual and petrol AMT have a fuel efficiency figure of 20.7 and 20.5 kmpl. Their diesel counterparts return 26.2 kmpl and 28.4 kmpl respectively.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.44 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- Ola Electric e-scooter officially revealed, based on the Etergo AppScooter
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!