Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition priced from Rs 6.11 lakh
Soon after news of its launch broke, prices of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition are now known. Prices for this mid-spec variant of the hatchback start from Rs 6.11 lakh for the petrol-manual. This goes up to Rs 6.64 lakh for the petrol-AMT while the diesel manual costs Rs 7.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
Features already available on the Magna variant are central locking and keyless entry, speed-sensing door locks, LED DRLs, gloss black/chrome radiator finish, steering mounted controls and driver's seat height adjustment. Safety features include ABS, two-airbags and the speed warning system.
To this, the Corporate Edition adds 5-inch gunmetal-finish alloy wheels, power-folding outer mirrors with integrated turn indicators, special Corporate exterior badging, a 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation, an air purifier and anti-bacterial seats.
The 1,197cc 4-cylinder petrol motor makes 83PS and 116Nm. The diesel motor is a 1,186cc 3-cylinder unit with 75PS and 194Nm. Both engines are available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT. the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios petrol manual and petrol AMT have a fuel efficiency figure of 20.7 and 20.5 kmpl. Their diesel counterparts return 26.2 kmpl and 28.4 kmpl respectively.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet