Hyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
Hyundai India has revised the equipment it offers on the Grand i10 hatchback's mid-spec variants and the Xcent compact sedan's top variants.
The Grand i10 in its Magna trim now gets the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with iBlue app compatibility. The higher-Spec Sportz variant was already availble with this infotainment, it now gets rear AC vents, LED daytime running lights and a rear spoiler. The top-spec SX and SX(O) trims on the Xcent now add iBlue compatibility for the infotainment, wireles charging and a rear spoiler.
Mechanically, both cars remain unchanged. They are powered by 1.2 litre petrol and diesel engines. The four-cylinder petrol motor makes 83PS and 116 Nm while the three cylinder diesel puts out 75PS and 194 Nm. Transmission options are a five speed manual, a four-speed automatic is availble on the petrol variants.
This move by Hyundai comes at a time when competition in this segment keeps growing. The Honda Amaze and Maruti Dzire and Swift are all strong sellers while these cars from Hyundai have been around for longer.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet