Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 LPG launched in India at Rs 4.92 lakh
Close on the heels of announcing a sale of 1 lakh units of the Grand i10, Hyundai has added a new variant to the line-up that promises to be more frugal than its petrol counterpart. Called the Grand i10 1.0 Kappa Dual VTVT LPGI, the new variant makes use of the 1.0-litre Kappa engine that powers the new Eon 1.0. It puts out a decent 68PS of power and 92Nm of torque with the LPG tune. The engine comes with a five-speed manual transmission.
The Grand i10 LPGI is only available with the Magna trim, which gets equipment like keyless entry with central locking, an engine immobiliser, front fog lamps, front and rear power windows, electrically adjustable ORVMs and rear air-con vents as standard equipment.
The Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 Kappa Dual VTVT LPGI is priced (ex-showroom, Delhi) at Rs 4.92 lakh for the solid colours and Rs 4.96 lakh for the metallic tones.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer