Hyundai Elite i20 to be launched in India with a touchscreen infotainment system
Hyundai is readying its very capable i20 with a touchscreen-enabled music system. Our source says that the new Hyundai Elite i20 launch will happen as early as next month.
Hyundai Elite i20
The Hyundai Elite i20 is the most feature rich hatchback in its segment. It comes with a Bluetooth-enabled audio system, steering mounted audio controls, push-button start and what not. The Hyundai Elite i20 is also the highest selling hatchback in its segment with literally no competition at the moment. However, Hyundai's introduction of the navigation-equipped Elite i20 comes in at a time when Honda is ready to launch the all-new Jazz in the country. The top-end trims of the Honda Jazz have a touchscreen infotainment system and this move may have prompted Hyundai to introduce one in their best seller. The only other Hyundai in India with a touchscreen unit for the radio is the Santa Fe.
Expect the touchscreen and navigation enabled Hyundai Elite i20 to cost around Rs 5,000-7,000 more than the regular trims.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh