Hyundai Elite i20 to be launched in India with a touchscreen infotainment system
Hyundai is readying its very capable i20 with a touchscreen-enabled music system. Our source says that the new Hyundai Elite i20 launch will happen as early as next month.
Hyundai Elite i20
The Hyundai Elite i20 is the most feature rich hatchback in its segment. It comes with a Bluetooth-enabled audio system, steering mounted audio controls, push-button start and what not. The Hyundai Elite i20 is also the highest selling hatchback in its segment with literally no competition at the moment. However, Hyundai's introduction of the navigation-equipped Elite i20 comes in at a time when Honda is ready to launch the all-new Jazz in the country. The top-end trims of the Honda Jazz have a touchscreen infotainment system and this move may have prompted Hyundai to introduce one in their best seller. The only other Hyundai in India with a touchscreen unit for the radio is the Santa Fe.
Expect the touchscreen and navigation enabled Hyundai Elite i20 to cost around Rs 5,000-7,000 more than the regular trims.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year