Hyundai Elantra facelift to be launched on October 3
2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift has been unveiled and the sedan will be launched in India on October 3. Hyundai has already commenced the booking for the new Elantra at a token of Rs 50,000.
The facelift gets a sharper hexagonal grille with triangular DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) on edges. The headlamp assembly has a sharper design as well and houses multiple LED projectors. While the side profile sees minimum changes, the alloys have been redesigned.
Along with the cosmetic updates, the cabin could host more features as well. Hyundai could offer its Blue link connectivity application in the new Elantra.
Mechanically, the Elantra is expected to receive the same drivetrain as the current model on sale. 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.6-litre diesel engine mated to a six-speed manual or an optional ais-speed automatic transmission. However, the engines could be tuned to meet the new BSVI emission norms to be regulated next year in the country.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch