Hyundai Creta scores four stars at Latin NCAP
If you're one of those who went and stood in line at the Hyundai showrooms when the Creta was launched and managed to get yourself one, then you're in for a treat. We know the Creta is a great compact SUV and has been setting the sales charts ablaze with its numbers. Now it has another feather to add to its cap.
The Indian-made Hyundai Creta has been awarded four stars by the Latin NCAP. The model tested was an export model with left hand drive. The variant that was tested featured ABS, dual airbags and seatbelt pretensioners. It would have scored more than the four stars if it weren't for the lack of a passenger airbag deactivation switch and the lack of a three point harness for the rear middle seat.
Keep in mind though that this is only the result of frontal impact tests. The car wasn't really tested for side impacts. Nonetheless, it is a commendable achievement for Hyundai and their manufacturing centre.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?