Hyundai Creta has reached the 5 lakh sales mark in India
The Hyundai Creta has achieved the benchmark of crossing the 5 lakh sales figure in the Indian market - a big feat for a car of its price. There is no doubt that the Hyundai Creta has been one of the most successful models for the Korean carmaker. In India, the Creta debuted in 2015 and since then it has bagged the prestigious ICOTY award and even won multiple comparative reviews at OVERDRIVE on the virtue of its features, packaging, competitive pricing and bold styling. The Creta has been responsible for making its segment one of the most competitive spaces in the Indian car market with even newcomers like Kia and MG beginning their innings in this segment. The Creta was recently given a significant makeover comprising of styling and feature updates, which has helped it achieve encouraging numbers even in these challenging times.
Commenting on the achievement of reaching the 500,000 sales figure, Mr Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service and Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai Creta has been the blockbuster model in the Indian automobile industry ever since its launch in 2015. Redefining the SUV landscape in India, Creta's supremacy transpires from Hyundai's technological prowess and innovation, outperforming the industry benchmarks in all aspects. With the 500,000 sales mark, the Creta has set yet another benchmark in the industry, reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment. At Hyundai Motor India, we are continuously strengthening our portfolio with the best-in-segment features and technologically advanced products to make our customers' life a happy life."
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport