Hyundai announces price hike across product range
After the 2016 Auto Budget was announced, most car manufacturers have begun revising prices across their line-up in India. Recently Mercedes-Benz revised prices by around three and five percent depending on the model. Today, Hyundai Motor India Ltd has announced a price hike across its model range with the amount ranging from Rs 2,889 to Rs 82,906.
Rakesh Srivastava, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd said, "The new levies in Union Budget 2016 have led to price increase across the models ranging from Rs 2,889 to Rs. 82,906. Today's customers are discerning on net off value offerings. The change in price value equations could alter the overall demand, from with-in the segment to across the segments and fuel types."
Revised Ex-showroom, Delhi prices
Model Price hike
Eon Rs 2,889
i10 Rs 3,848
Grand i10 Rs 4,286
Xcent Rs 4,726
Elite i20 Rs 4,886
i20 Active Rs 5,857
Verna Rs 5,677
Creta Rs 27,192
Elantra Rs 45,044
Santa Fe Rs 82,906
Also from Overdrive
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch