Hyundai announce a mid-spec Platinum (O) variant for the Alcazar and priced it at Rs 19.64 lakh
The Hyundai Alcazar, Hyundai's 7-seater SUV now comes in a new mid-spec Platinum (O) variant and is priced at Rs 19.64 lakh (ex-showroom).
Only the 1.5-litre diesel engine is available in the 7-seater Alcazar Platinum (O). It has 114PS and 250 Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed automated transmission.
The Hyundai Alcazar is available in three different trim levels: Prestige, Platinum, and Signature. The automatic versions are identified by an (O) suffix added to the existing trims. The new Platinum (O) seven-seater is Rs 15,000 less expensive than the six-seater while offering the same amenities.
The Hyundai Alcazar Platinum (O) variant comes heavily equipped with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bose sound system, ambient lighting, electrically adjustable driver seat, wireless charging, automatic tailgate, 360-degree camera, and 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The Alcazar is also available with a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 158PS and 191 Nm and comes with a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission, but won't be available on the Platinum (O) variant.
Starts Rs 16.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?