Hyundai Alcazar bags over 11,000 bookings in less than a month
Hyundai Alcazar saw a flying start and garnered over 4,000 bookings on the launch day itself. Within a month from launch, the Alcazar has already bagged over 11,000 bookings. Talking about sales figures, Hyundai has sold 5,600 units of the Alcazar till now and one-third of customers booked the top-end Signature trim.
Hyundai Alcazar has forayed into the 6- and 7-seater SUV segment and become the best seller in its segment. The highlighting features of the Alcazar are the 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 360-degree parking camera, panoramic sunroof, Bose sound system, in-cabin air purifier, 64-colour ambient lighting, centre control with wireless charging for middle-row passengers and more. Hyundai has kept the variant segregation short with the Alcazar and the top-end Signature trim accounts to one-third of total bookings.
Hyundai Alcazar is offered with two engine options - 1.5-litre diesel and 2.0-litre petrol that are further offered with both 6-speed manual and automatic transmission options. Helping the Alcazar to garner customer interest is the segment-best fuel economy figures, for both the petrol and diesel engine options. The pricing of the Alcazar starts from Rs 16.30 lakh and goes to Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom, PAN India. Hyundai Alcazar is pitted right against the Tata Safari and MG Hector Plus.
Text by Amit Saraswat
Starts Rs 16.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained