HyRyders Club, Mumbai celebrate Independence Day on a ride to Charoti
Among other rides held on the Independence Day weekend, DSK Hyosung organised one for the HyRyders Club in Mumbai. Over 100 riders participated in the ride which started from DSK Hyosung's Thane dealership and ended in Charoti.
Shivapada Ray, COO of DSK Motowheels had said, "The HyRyders Club has been formed to offer an exciting opportunity for riders to cruise on their DSK Hyosung superbikes through picturesque locations, along with those who share similar interests. We organised a ride on Independence Day to commemorate this momentous occasion. A thrilling ride atop a powerful superbike is the perfect way to celebrate the feeling of liberation and freedom that August 15 stands for."
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh