Hyosung ST7 Power Cruiser concept showcased
Hyosung has revealed a Power Cruiser concept that looks partly like a Mini-Con and very much like the Ducati Diavel. Power cruisers are to motorbikes what muscle cars are to the car industry.
The bike has been designed by students from DSK International School of Design and would be showcased at the '14 EICMA, which would be held in Milan this November. The ST7 currently available in India is more of a cruiser than a power cruiser. It comes with a 678cc V-twin that produces 62.5PS of power and 57.3Nm of torque.
The new concept might carry forward the same engine as the ST7 so performance may brisk but not exactly in the same ball park like the Ducati. Like all Hyosungs this bike would be something that looks like a much bigger motorcycle but would cost only a fraction. If it does go on sale, it would have to compete with some seriously good bikes which are currently present in this price range.
The bike has to be more interesting than the Bajaj CS400 while maintaining a price tag below the Harley-Davidson Street 750. If the final product has half the presence of the Ducati, finding customers shouldn't be difficult for Hyosung.
Starts Rs 5,99,000
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range