Hyosung ST7 Power Cruiser concept showcased
Hyosung has revealed a Power Cruiser concept that looks partly like a Mini-Con and very much like the Ducati Diavel. Power cruisers are to motorbikes what muscle cars are to the car industry.
The bike has been designed by students from DSK International School of Design and would be showcased at the '14 EICMA, which would be held in Milan this November. The ST7 currently available in India is more of a cruiser than a power cruiser. It comes with a 678cc V-twin that produces 62.5PS of power and 57.3Nm of torque.
The new concept might carry forward the same engine as the ST7 so performance may brisk but not exactly in the same ball park like the Ducati. Like all Hyosungs this bike would be something that looks like a much bigger motorcycle but would cost only a fraction. If it does go on sale, it would have to compete with some seriously good bikes which are currently present in this price range.
The bike has to be more interesting than the Bajaj CS400 while maintaining a price tag below the Harley-Davidson Street 750. If the final product has half the presence of the Ducati, finding customers shouldn't be difficult for Hyosung.
Starts Rs 5,99,000
Starts Rs 5,34,000
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate