HSCI announces corporate name change to Honda Cars India Limited
After buying out Usha International Ltd's stakes in the Honda Siel Cars India (HSCI) joint venture, Honda has now renamed its Indian car operation as Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL). The name change will be with immediate effect as per the fresh certificate of incorporation issued by the registrar of companies.
Commenting on the development, Hironori Kanayama, president & CEO, Honda Cars India Limited, said, "We are committed to the Indian market and will continue to delight our customers with latest products from Honda, which will enrich their lives and enhance their lifestyles. Honda's quality, superior technology and overall ownership experience is what has endeared this brand to our customers since inception and same philosophy will drive us in future."
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety