How to tell apart the Mahindra XUV500 W4 from its siblings
Mahindra just brought a new variant of the XUV500 to the SUV party. The W4 as the entry-level variant is called still boasts of a lot of features as compared to the others in its class. But the question arises as to how different is the W4 from the other variants of the XUV500? Apart from the obvious omission of the all-wheel drive that is. Click on the picture below to check our comparison table.
2013 Mahindra XUV500 W4
Or click the link below.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works