How to tell apart the Mahindra XUV500 W4 from its siblings
Mahindra just brought a new variant of the XUV500 to the SUV party. The W4 as the entry-level variant is called still boasts of a lot of features as compared to the others in its class. But the question arises as to how different is the W4 from the other variants of the XUV500? Apart from the obvious omission of the all-wheel drive that is. Click on the picture below to check our comparison table.
2013 Mahindra XUV500 W4
Or click the link below.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh