Honda's first BigWing premium bike dealership inaugurated in Gurugram, India
Honda inaugurated its new dealership called the BigWing in Gurugram, India. The dealership will only retail the brands premium motorcycle range such as the Honda CB300R, Honda CB1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, Honda Africa Twin and the Honda GL1800 Gold Wing. Along with the motorcycles, the dealership will also offer its range of accessories and merchandise. The newest addition to the premium bike segment is the new Honda CBR650R which was launched today at a price of Rs 7.7 lakh ex-showroom pan India.
Speaking on this occasion, Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Earlier this year, we made a commitment of expanding our premium motorcycle business in India under Honda's Silver Wing-Mark. Riding on strong global legacy of Honda's engineering and design philosophy, Honda BigWing will introduce Indian motorcycling enthusiasts to a new side of Honda providing them with exceptional personalised experience"
Commenting on unveiling of first BigWing dealership in India, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Honda BigWing is an outcome of our strong determination to create a differentiated immersive experience for our big bike customers. We are happy to announce India's first BigWing in Gurugram (Haryana) which will serve as a roadmap for further expansion of iconic Silver Wing Mark in India."
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 7,70,000
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year