Honda's first BigWing premium bike dealership inaugurated in Gurugram, India
Honda inaugurated its new dealership called the BigWing in Gurugram, India. The dealership will only retail the brands premium motorcycle range such as the Honda CB300R, Honda CB1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, Honda Africa Twin and the Honda GL1800 Gold Wing. Along with the motorcycles, the dealership will also offer its range of accessories and merchandise. The newest addition to the premium bike segment is the new Honda CBR650R which was launched today at a price of Rs 7.7 lakh ex-showroom pan India.
Speaking on this occasion, Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Earlier this year, we made a commitment of expanding our premium motorcycle business in India under Honda's Silver Wing-Mark. Riding on strong global legacy of Honda's engineering and design philosophy, Honda BigWing will introduce Indian motorcycling enthusiasts to a new side of Honda providing them with exceptional personalised experience"
Commenting on unveiling of first BigWing dealership in India, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Honda BigWing is an outcome of our strong determination to create a differentiated immersive experience for our big bike customers. We are happy to announce India's first BigWing in Gurugram (Haryana) which will serve as a roadmap for further expansion of iconic Silver Wing Mark in India."
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 7,70,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know