Honda X-Blade bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 79,000
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has opened bookings for the X-Blade in India and will price it under Rs 79,000 (ex-showroom). Bookings for the Honda X-Blade are open with all dealerships across the country. The Honda X-Blade was revealed for the first time at the Auto Expo 2018 last week. The Honda X-Blade features a 162cc single cylinder HET engine, producing 14PS and 14Nm. The Honda X-Blade will be priced just Rs 1,000 less than the Honda CB Hornet 160 was, if not lower. While bookings have begun from today, deliveries of the Honda X-Blade will commence from mid-March 2018. The X-Blade is the first motorcycle in its segment to feature an all-LED headlamp setup.
The X-Blade has very sharp styling, an aggressive tank design, as well as a dual outlet muffler.It is clearly aimed at appealing to the youth with these elements. The X-Blade comes fitted with a 130mm wide tyre as well as monoshock suspension. It also has a gear position indicator, hazard switch, as well as a service due indicator on the instrumentation. The Honda X-Blade is available in five colours - Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, and Matte Marshal Green Metallic.
Starts Rs 1,06,687
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet