Honda unveils CB Trigger in India
Contrary to what we and the world expected, Honda unveiled a modified version of the CB Dazzler, the CB Trigger in India. It borrows it's design elements from the Dazzler and also bears resemblance to Yamaha's SZ series. At the front, there is a bikini fairing with a cowl resting on top. Honda has added a sculpted fuel tank with fake air scoops, similar to the one on the Dazzler. The meter console has the usual fare - speedo, odo, tachometer, clock and fuel gauge with an amber backlit theme.
Honda has finished the cycle parts and engine of the Trigger in black as also the 6-spoke alloy wheels. The taillight is a stepped LED unit. The CB Trigger is powered by the same 149.1cc carburetted air-cooled engine from the Unicorn and erstwhile Dazzler. It makes 14PS of power and 12.5Nm of torque and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Honda claims that the Trigger will deliver a fuel efficiency of 60kmpl and have a realistic top speed of 103kmph. There are disc brakes both at the front and rear and out of the three variants on offer - Standard (front disc/rear drum), Deluxe (front/rear discs) and CBS, the third one gets Honda's Combined Braking System.
Prices for the CB Trigger haven't been announced yet, however knowing Honda's premium pricing policy, we expect the motorcycle to be priced around the Rs 78,000 mark. Honda will launch the Trigger in April and deliveries will start in May this year.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh