Honda ties up with Delhi Traffic Police to organise 'Road Safety Summer Camp'
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has tied up with the Delhi Traffic Police for the "Road Safety Summer Camp 2016" in Delhi. The camp aims to educate school children about road safety, with theoretical and practical materials in the form of games and quizzes to help make it a fun learning experience.
"This summer, once again Honda in association with Delhi Traffic Police is organizing the Road Safety Summer Camp in Delhi," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president - sales and marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. "'Safety with fun' being our priority, children will have an opportunity to learn through new exciting educational games on road safety awareness. Attending this camp shall make these kids safety influencers in their families today and responsible adult road users of tomorrow."
For those above 13 years of age, there is also the Honda Riding Simulator to help prepare them for riding on real roads, with over a 100 real world dangers in the experience. The summer camp has commenced on May 16, 2016, and will continue till June 10, 2016. More than 1,000 children have registered for the Road Safety Summer Camp. Those aged between 9 and 12 will be trained on the Honda CRF 50, which has been imported from Japan.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200