Honda Racing webinar on how to become a racer to be held on September 16
If you've always wanted to be a racer, and just haven't had any idea how to go about it, this piece of news ought to catch your attention. Honda Racing has decided to go one step further, now that they have seen such an enthusiastic response for their One Make Race series, and host a webinar on how to become a racer.
Ramji Govindrajan of Ten10 Racing will talk about how to become a racer over the course of the hour-long session
The webinar will be headed by Ramji Govindrajan of Honda Ten10 Racing, and will be held on the 16th of September between 11:00 and 12:00 noon. Racing enthusiasts can register in advance, and the programme is for free.
Over the course of the hour, the webinar will address topics like the various racing platforms in the country, how to start racing in India with the Honda Ten10 Racing Academy, the basic requirements to go racing, safety factors and the risks involved in the sport, the career opportunities in motorsport, as well as sponsorship and finance. In addition, there will be time for a Q&A session where you can ask Ramji specific questions that he can answer.
For more details follow this link: http://training.ten10racing.com/?id=k2yw
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review