Honda opens 84th outlet for pre-owned two-wheelers
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter has opened its 84th Best Deal outlet in India at Secunderabad, its third in Telangana. Fortune Honda (Rani Ganj, Secunderabad, Telangana) is the new outlet. Honda says it brings some level of organisation to India's famously chaotic used two-wheeler market.
Best Deal allows customers to come choose a pre-owned Honda two-wheeler. The outlet will also offer customers to exchange their existing two-wheelers of any brand for a used Honda.
Honda will offer two free services and a six-month warranty apart from aftersales support to all two-wheelers purchased through Best Deal. Best Deal will also run paperwork verification checks and refurbish vehicles as needed with original Honda parts, according to the company.
Similar services for cars, both by manufacturer and third party, are common, but so far a used two-wheeler programme remains unique to Honda.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport