Honda opens 84th outlet for pre-owned two-wheelers
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter has opened its 84th Best Deal outlet in India at Secunderabad, its third in Telangana. Fortune Honda (Rani Ganj, Secunderabad, Telangana) is the new outlet. Honda says it brings some level of organisation to India's famously chaotic used two-wheeler market.
Best Deal allows customers to come choose a pre-owned Honda two-wheeler. The outlet will also offer customers to exchange their existing two-wheelers of any brand for a used Honda.
Honda will offer two free services and a six-month warranty apart from aftersales support to all two-wheelers purchased through Best Deal. Best Deal will also run paperwork verification checks and refurbish vehicles as needed with original Honda parts, according to the company.
Similar services for cars, both by manufacturer and third party, are common, but so far a used two-wheeler programme remains unique to Honda.
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended