Honda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have said that it has sold more than one lakh units of the Honda Navi since the launch of the scooter at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company also announced that the Navi will now be available in two new colour options, Ranger Green and Ladakh Brown.
The Navi will also come with some new cosmetic upgrades like body coloured grab rail, headlight cover, rear view mirrors and sporty red colour seat cushions to help sustain its appeal among buyers. A new fuel gauge and metal muffler protector complete the new changes.
Mechanically, the scooter remains unchanged and will continue to be powered by a 109cc engine which makes 8PS and 8.96Nm. The Navi comes with upside-down telescopic forks at the front and a hydraulic monoshock at the rear. It is priced at Rs Rs. 44,775 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The Navi is the first bike to have been developed completely in-house by HMSI India. The scooter is currently exported to 10 countries and will now also be sold in the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica within this year.
Starts Rs 45,075
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- 2021 Honda Amaze facelift leaked ahead of August 18 launch