Honda Motorcycles India initiates 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India conducted the first 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' near Damdama Lake in Sohna, Haryana. The event saw a total of 20 participants on their Honda Africa Twins who were then trained by Vijay Parmar, President of the Himalayan Motorsport Association along with his team of subject experts for basic motorcycling and off-roading.
The basic training involved learning more about the DCT (dual-clutch transmission), different riding modes for the respective terrains. The course of the track also included riders going over humps, underground turns, gravel, pits and dirt tracks. The Adventure camp will be expanded to other cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Kochi in a phase-wise manner.
Speaking on the start of the boot camp, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President -Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The Africa Twin True Adventure Camp activity brings together the enthusiasts and the experts, making riders' experience more adventurous. The interactions amongst the community enhanced the learnings and skills to explore the full potential of this machine."
Also see: Tokyo Motor Show 2019 | 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030