Honda Motorcycles India initiates 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India conducted the first 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' near Damdama Lake in Sohna, Haryana. The event saw a total of 20 participants on their Honda Africa Twins who were then trained by Vijay Parmar, President of the Himalayan Motorsport Association along with his team of subject experts for basic motorcycling and off-roading.
The basic training involved learning more about the DCT (dual-clutch transmission), different riding modes for the respective terrains. The course of the track also included riders going over humps, underground turns, gravel, pits and dirt tracks. The Adventure camp will be expanded to other cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Kochi in a phase-wise manner.
Speaking on the start of the boot camp, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President -Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The Africa Twin True Adventure Camp activity brings together the enthusiasts and the experts, making riders' experience more adventurous. The interactions amongst the community enhanced the learnings and skills to explore the full potential of this machine."
Also see: Tokyo Motor Show 2019 | 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet