Honda Mobilio RS trim to be launched in India
The RS trim will give the Mobilio a blingy avatar and will be available in black as well. It features different headlights with bi-focal projectors and LED DRLs. The grille is more muscular with two chrome slats instead of one. The front bumper is bigger and has a larger fog lamp enclosure with of course, more chrome garnish. Ditto for the rear bumper too. To complete the sportier look, there are side skirts and different alloys as well. The rear view mirrors have turn blinkers. On the inside is all the faux wood garnish, leatherite upholstery, illuminated door sills and the touchscreen infotainment system, seen in the Mobilios on display at various shopping malls.
The Honda Mobilio RS will be launched in India after 2-3 months once sales of the regular Mobilio commence.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you our detailed first impressions of the Honda Mobilio soon!
For the 2014 Honda Mobilio RS image gallery, click here
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022