Honda launches free two-wheelers service initiative for cyclone-hit Orissa
Honda India has started a post-cyclone free service initiative for its customers in Orissa at all Honda exclusive dealerships across the state.
Honda has launched this initiative to help its cyclone-affected customers in whatever way possible. The recent natural disaster in the state has caused heavy damage, both in terms of life and property. Honda claims it will attend to all damaged two-wheelers for service and replace parts free of cost post Diwali in the month of November.
Honda has started a post-cyclone free service initiative for its customers in Orissa
"We understand the plight of our customers and partners who have suffered loss in their individual and business partner capacity by this unfortunate natural disaster. We are at the forefront to provide all kind of support to minimise the damage caused," said Y S Guleria, vice-president (sales) Honda India.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan